Monday, May 1, 2017



Dear Parents,
One of my favorite Christian bands is Mercy Me.  Their newest song, called “Even If”, is a song that I heard last week and it has just stuck with me. 
I don’t know what you are going through, or even IF you are going through something, but I hope that  you will take a few minutes to listen to what God has to say through the music.



God is good.  All the time.

I pray for you.  Being a parent in times like these can’t be easy or for the faint of heart.  I continue to ask Him for guidance for us ALL as we are entrusted with His children.

Sorry for all the emails… but with the internet being up and down all day, I wanted to make sure that you receive all the information that is needed for this week!

Spelling this week will be concentrating on words that have the sound “ow” in them, spelled with ow and ou.  Please note that there are 15 spelling words this week (I only upped their normal list by one… they ARE getting closer to being big ol’ second graders…!), and our spelling practice test will be on Wednesday and our regular test on Friday.  

No other tests this week other than the memory test on Friday. I will send home their May/June memory calendar tomorrow. 

Blessings on your week!
Miss Gallagher

No comments:

Post a Comment