Thursday, April 25, 2019



Dear Parents,
As promised….here at the “hatched egg” pictures!  Did your firstie tell you about their hatched egg?  What fun this was!  I will most definitely be doing this again next year....




Thank you to all that were able to come to Chapel on Wednesday!  I received a lot of compliments about how well the firsties did. However, I have to say that more than one student came up to me and told me that they were sad that not ONE of the eggs broke and wasn't a sloppy mess on someone's head….lol!  

We learned about regrouping today!  Ask your firstie what is the biggest number that there can be in the ones column and also ask what column they need to begin with when adding 2 digit numbers…(I am crossing my fingers that this new information stuck in their brains….)! We are going to keep practicing this new concept tomorrow and next week. 

Book orders are due by Monday!  I know that I have stated this before, but I am so proud of how far they have come with their reading out loud skills and fluency.  Keep reading to them! Keep practicing with them!  Let your firstie see you read (it is SO powerful!)! 

The King’s Kids Choir (grades 1-4) is singing in church this Sunday!  This is a song they really like and I can’t wait to have you hear them singing praises to our risen Lord and Savior.  We will be meeting in the church basement.  Please have your kiddo to church no later than 10:15am.  See you there! 

Have a blessed weekend!
Miss Gallagher

No comments:

Post a Comment