Monday, August 26, 2019

Dear Firstie Parents,
Well....we made it!
 Our first day, done!  How did your firstie's day go?  What was their favorite part?

 After Chapel, we learned more about our classroom (we took a "tour"), we colored a worksheet (and had to follow the color instructions on the sheet), read two books ("The Monster at the End of this Book" (ask your firstie WHO the monster at the end of the book really way) and "My Teacher is a Monster" (I am not really...and neither was the teacher in the book.), and we did a little math review!

  Whew!  It was a good day! 

Just a few reminders....If you haven't sent in some extra clothes for your firstie to keep in their locker, please do so by the end of this week (It is so better to be over prepared, rather than under prepared.) Please help your firstie to start to get into the routine of bringing their backpack and folder home and then back to school each and every day and please check your kiddo's folder each and every day.

Tomorrow might be a little rough, since it is our first full day.  My guess is that your firstie might be pretty tired.  Getting a good night's sleep is a must!. :)


I will be sending home our finalized schedule, Church and Sunday School attendance slips, information about GoNoodle and Spelling City, AND a Scholastic Book Order, throughout the week, so please watch for all of it.  I know that is a lot of information, so please don't feel overwhelmed. 
Again, if you need to contact me, please send me a message through Fast Direct.  I check it several times a day!

Blessings on your evening and I am looking forward to our first FULL day of school tomorrow!
Miss Gallagher

No comments:

Post a Comment