Thursday, December 12, 2019


Dear Parents,

Anyone else feeling the effects of the FULL MOON?! Oh my goodness!  Our class, as a whole, is a tad wound up! (It is, however, to be expected with Christmas getting closer and closer...) Prayers for you on the Homefront!


The firsties and the third graders did a wonderful job last night; sharing the message and singing praises to God!  Below is one of my favorite Christmas songs….listen carefully to all the words…it’s really something to think about.  God sent Jesus in LOVE…because He loved us SO MUCH and that certainly gives us a reason to celebrate at this time. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIClNSsPvUQ


Keep those books coming in for our Book Exchange for Christmas!  Remember, (and I am going to be obnoxious about this because I had one in the past that didn’t follow the directions at all and brought in a totally inappropriate book), the books need to be from the authors Max Lucado (and ALL of his books are great!) or Patricia Polocco (and some of her books aren’t appropriate for first graders….so please double check with me!).  We are going to be having a pretty low-key Christmas party and are going to watch the movie “The Muppets Christmas Carol” and I am going to make hot cocoa in my crockpot (with whipped cream and marshmallows and sprinkles) and the kiddos can munch on cookies.  


***I need a few of you to send in homemade cookies for the kids to eat while we watch the movie and I also need fancy coffee cups with the lids for the hot cocoa.  Please let me know if are able to send either of those items in!  Thanks! ***


Don’t forget to send in the $2.00 for the parent gift (which we are working hard on!).  Thank you!


Blessings on the rest of the week,

Miss Gallagher

No comments:

Post a Comment