Wednesday, February 19, 2020


Dear Parents,

Whoa! I just realized that I need to catch you all up…it’s been a little while. 


First of all, did you know that your child performed surgery?!!



Yes!  The firsties did!  They performed surgery on words!  We “took words apart” and made contractions.  With the surgery, they all had to wear gloves, masks, and some wore hats and gowns.  They did a great job (though some found it difficult to use the gloves…) and hopefully it was a good memory and a way for them to remember contractions.  
"Concentrating" 







Secondly, did your firstie show you their “love bug” from me?  Their “love bug” was their little Valentine’s Day gift from me.  Each was unique and special…just like the all of the firsties! 





Bowling on Valentine’s Day was fun!  I told the kids today that I was so impressed with how they cheered each other on and were so encouraging to their classmates…it was really nice to see. J



Did you have a nice, Mid-Winter break?  I was able to go home to Muskegon and spent a little time with my parents.  But while I was there, a family friend, passed away in her sleep.  She was a wonderful Christian woman and there is no doubt that she is with Jesus.  But, she wasn’t sick.  She was 71.  It rattled me a little bit, if I am being honest.  There was no warning!  
Then in Chapel today, this was the last verse of the hymn that we sang.  
(I am so sorry that it is sideways...)
What a beautiful reminder!  I KNOW that God is good and is in charge.  


Blessings on your evening,

Miss Gallagher




No comments:

Post a Comment