Monday, April 3, 2017



Dear Parents,
Welcome back!  I hope that you ALL had a wonderful Spring Break and that you were able to spend some time relaxing with friends and family. 
We are officially in the 4th quarter and I know that I say this a lot, but I cannot believe how quickly the time is going by with my awesome firstie family.  There is so much still to learn and so much more to do!  Thank you for continuing to work with your kiddo at home and for all that you do to help them! 
This is my pet rock (no, he doesn’t have a name…). 

Before the break, we were introduced to him and we talked about what he needs.  As we discussed, because he isn’t living, he doesn’t need ANYTHING.  We talked about how beautiful the flowers are, that God blesses us with and how animals are given what they need. God loves US even more than the flowers and animals and promises us that He will take care of us.   Do you worry?  I know that I am guilty of worrying A LOT…about things that sometimes aren’t even always in my control.  God promises that He will take care of us and we needn’t worry.  Praise Him for that, but it is so hard to let go and trust.  I pray that as you continue in your journey of faith, you are able to really give your cares and worries over to the Lord and trust in Him. 
There was a lot of information that came home tonight, and I didn’t want to overwhelm you all.  I will be sending home a parent letter tomorrow with even MORE info!  :)
Their Science books came home tonight because we will be having a Science test on Chapter 4, on Thursday.  We also will be having a Math test on Wednesday (subtraction).  Thank you for helping your kiddo study for our memory test on Friday and their spelling tests on Wednesday and Friday.  Yes, lots of tests this week! 
Have a g-r-e-a-t week.
Miss Gallagher
“Following the Signs”

No comments:

Post a Comment