Friday, February 16, 2018



Dear Parents,
Happy Valentine’s Day!  Yes, I know that I am few days late, but the firsties hopefully enjoyed celebrating today!  Below are a few of the boxes that they created!  I must say, that I was SO impressed with their creativity!  I will be announcing the winner when we get back from our short Mid-Winter Break. 






Bowling was fun today! Thanks to all of the parents that were able to come, and/or drive!  Thanks also, to the parents that brought the yummy treats! 




Thank you for all of the wonderful Valentine’s Day presents and surprises! How lucky and blessed am I that I didn’t have 1 valentine.... I had 13!  (Side note, those boys sure do know the way to a girl’s heart with flowers….hahaha!!!)
So beautiful and sweet!
"Foxy socks"!

Isn't it pretty?!?

One change for next week….and please note this…..I reversed the spelling words on our February calendar!  If you are planning on getting a jump start over the weekend on the spelling words, please study the words that are for the LAST week of February.  Those words are: (long o) show, row, low, grow, blow, snow, boat, coat, road, toad, talk, great. 

Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you on Tuesday!
Blessings!
Miss Gallagher

No comments:

Post a Comment